This Article explains how to do RFID & Barcode based inventory in TagMatiks AT Lite.
Menu: Transaction → Inventory
Click the Inventory option, the user can scan an asset then it will be listed out.
- Inventory screen shows totals assets in all locations and we can take inventory based on a desired location with option ‘Select Location’.
- Open the inventory page, the available asset count information will list out in the “For all location” (Expected, Matched, Missing, Misplaced) by default.
- Location Details: To see the assets counts for a specific location , click Location Details.
- After the selection of location, start scanning via RFID, Barcode or Manual Entry.
- The Excepted, Matched, Missing, Misplaced tabs and counts will update accordingly.
- To complete the count, press Complete. A receipt may also be optionally downloaded.