The RFID4U Asset Management System Provides Cradle-To-Grave Asset Tracking and Management.
From the time an Asset is acquired until it is retired, its identification, assignment, location and movement are recorded . This provides a complete audit trail of all assets throughout its complete life-cycle.
RFID4U Asset Management software manages all categories of assets utilizing a combination of technologies including RF Tags, RF Readers, Sensors, WiFi, networks and the Internet
RFID4U Asset Management software provides the capability to:
- Uses radio-frequency waves and barcodes to collect and transfer data between a reader and movable or stationary assets
- Identify objects faster, more accurately and at reduced overall cost at various points during the Asset’s life cycle
- Significantly reduce human effort and corresponding errors
- With RFID scan multiple Asset tags concurrently, without having to go through various physical contortions
- Provide timely and accurate information to support management decisions
- Provide added security by recording asset movement and creating alarms and notification is the Asset is moved from a controlled location.
Our Asset Tracking solutions is based on our cutting edge TagMatik™ – The Rapid RFID Deployment Platform
Developed by us using more than a decade of rich RFID experience as a leading trainer and implementer for Fortune 500 organizations, TagMatik™ is an enterprise, cloud ready software platform enabling rapid deployment and integration of scalable, real-time visibility solutions for enterprise asset management, inventory control, warehouse management, access control, apparel tracking, work-in-process tracking, re-usable assets tracking, campus tracking, construction management.
Real time visibility, analytics and dashboards are available for smartphones and tablets to make time-critical decisions on the road. We support all Android, iOS and WM 8 mobile devices.
Utilizing Microsoft BizTalk RFID framework, it is designed to provide a scalable, extensible platform for development, deployment, and management of rich RFID, barcode, GPS and sensor solutions