Last Revision: May 25, 2018
RFID4U appreciates and thank you for the interest you have shown in our company, products and services by visiting our website(s).
Below are highlights of our personal data handling practices.
- Information we collect
We collect your information from the following sources:
- information you give us when you fill out forms, such as during online purchases, customer service inquiries, online chat and surveys including your name, e-mail address, employer, mailing address, phone number, or other contact and demographic information.
- information from other sources, such as companies that partner with us for holding RFID training events; and
- information that we collect automatically when you visit our website, such as information about your browser settings and other information collected through cookies.
- Usage Information – Pages you visit, time on page, clicks, data entered, date and time of access, Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, Internet Service Provider domain name, which web page you entered from, browser used, language, and country and city of access.
- Device Information – Type of device, hardware model, operating system and version, screen resolution.
- Open a Support Ticket.
- Provide us with feedback on our products or services
- How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you register for webinar or training, make a purchase, respond to marketing communication, surf the website (s), or use certain other site features in the following ways:
- To personalize your experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
- To improve our website, monitor and analyze trends, usage, and website performance in order to better serve you.
- To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
- To administer a promotion, survey or other site feature.
- To ask for ratings and reviews of services or products
- To follow up with them after correspondence (live chat, email or phone inquiries)
- Comply with any applicable laws and regulations, or respond to lawful requests for information;
- Enhance the security of our services
- Privacy Rules
You have the right to request access to your personal data. When your personal data is incorrect, incomplete or not processed in compliance with applicable law or the RFID4U Privacy Rules, you have the right to have this data rectified, deleted or blocked.
- Contact Us
Our email address is email@example.com
Our mailing address is RFID4U, PO Box 5366, Concord, CA 94524
Our Fax Number is 408-7393502
- Data in the Cloud
RFID4U offers cloud hosted applications and may store your personal data in cloud or hosted servers. This means that your personal data may be processed on behalf of RFID4U by a cloud or hosting service provider and could be stored in different locations around the world. RFID4U makes use of organizational and contractual measures to protect your personal data and to impose similar but in no way less restrictive requirements on our cloud services providers, including requirements that your personal data be processed exclusively for the purposes mentioned above.
When you use our websites or hosted applications we may gather information about you through Internet access logs, cookies and other technical means. ‘Cookies’ are text files placed on your computer to collect Internet log information and user behavior information. These are used to track website usage and monitor website activity and for other data processing reasons set out below.
For example, we may monitor how many times you visit the RFID4U website or hosted application, which RFID or barcode scanner or interrogator you are using, your GPS coordinates from mobile application, which pages you go to, traffic data, location data and the originating domain name of a user’s internet service provider. This information helps us to build a profile of our users. Some of this data will be aggregated or statistical, which means that we will not be able to identify you individually.
Some of the cookies we use are essential for parts of the site to operate and have already been set. You may delete and block all cookies from this site, but parts of the site will not work.
- Third Party Analytics
We use third-party service providers to provide site metrics and other analytics services for example Google Analytics. The third-party service providers are bound by confidentiality obligations and other restrictions with respect to their use and collection of your information.
This Privacy Notice does not apply to, and we are not responsible for, third-party cookies, or other tracking technologies, which are covered by such third parties’ privacy policies. We encourage you to check the privacy policies of these third parties to learn about their privacy practices.
- COPPA (Children Online Privacy Protection Act)
Our website and the services offered on our website are not directed to children under the age of 13 years. We will not knowingly collect personal information about a child under the age of 13.
We do not allow minors (persons who are under the age of majority in their place of residence) to create accounts or make purchases.
- Third party disclosure or data sharing
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. We may share your personal information with our service providers and our manufacturing partners, product distributors or suppliers that help us with our business operations and one stop solutions offerings. For example, we will share information about your shipping address with companies that provide shipping services to us. We require our service providers and our affiliates to keep your personal information secure. In addition, our service providers may not use or disclose personal information for any purpose other than providing the services on our behalf unless we or they have obtained your consent.
We may also disclose your personal information if it is necessary for us to collect a debt from you or where we have reason to believe that it is relevant to the investigation or decision to investigate a breach of the laws of The United States or California State, and we are legally permitted to do so to help prevent unlawful activity.
- Changes to the Privacy Notice
The services that RFID4U provides are always evolving and the form and nature of the services that RFID4U provides may change from time to time without prior notice to you. For this reason, we reserve the right to change or add to this Privacy Notice from time to time and will post any material revisions on our websites.
The new Privacy Notice will be effective upon date of posting on top left of this notice. By continuing to access or make use of our services after the changes become effective, you agree to be bound by the revised privacy notice.