Deploying Automated Information Technologies (like RFID, Barcode, OCR)
The deployment of Automated Information Technologies (AIT) systems is the process of:
- Identifying the correct technology to be used address a given business problem
- Evaluating the environment to determine if the selected technology will work effectively
- Identifying and securing the necessary resources, including personnel, to deploy the complete solution
- Developing the implementation plan, taking all project elements into account
- Identifying and modifying the affected processes and procedures
- Developing the necessary computer systems, including software, to collect, validate and apply the data
- Developing and executing the test and validation plans
- Putting the solution into production
- Performing a post-deployment audit to ensure the deployed solution works correctly and address the initially defined business solutions
Each deployment of an AIT solutions is unique, from the technology used, physical locations, business solutions to be achieved, organizations in which the AIT is used, budgets, personnel and schedules and time frames.
For a successful deployment, each of these elements must be correctly analyzed and requirements addressed. This, based upon the specifics, can be complicated and time consuming. Knowing what to do and how to do it is critical.
The RFID4U deployment training courses provide a comprehensive and practical approach to performing a successful deployment. Our Deployment Training courses are organized to train the individual who is deploying AIT for the first time as well as highly experience deployment personnel.
The courses listed on this web site are but a few RFID4U has developed and implemented. We have deployed AIT technology using a wide variety of technology and technology vendors.
If you don’t see the specific course or subject matter you require, please give us a call or email us with your requirements.